This is a guided tutorial demonstrating how to uninstall an app on your Android. This is a click-through demo, meaning that the next click in the scenario os highlighted.
This demo is based on Android 2.2 (Froyo) mobile operating system. The skin is the Samsung Galaxy phone.
- click a long time on the Home button
- the Task Manager pop-up appears
- click on the Task Manager button to open the Task Manager
- once in the Task Manager, select the Package tab
- click the uninstall button next to the app you want to delete