We will notify you of any changes by posting a notice on the Website. You are advised to consult this policy regularly for any changes.
1. Personal Information
- Browsing Content on AppDemoStore. You can click through demos (referred to herein as the 'Content') on AppDemoStore without having an AppDemoStore account.
- Creating Content on AppDemoStore. For some activities on AppDemoStore, such as creating demos, posting comments, rating demos, you need to log in with your AppDemoStore account.
We ask for some personal information when you create an account, including your email address and a password, which is used to protect your account from unauthorised access.
- Content created on AppDemoStore. When creating and posting public Content to the Website, your AppDemoStore Account Name will be assigned to the content you create and will be made available on the Website as the 'Creator' of the piece of Content.
Any other personal information or content that you voluntarily disclose online may be collected and used by others.
However, you have the option to keep the Content you create on the Website 'private'.
- Usage Information. When you use AppDemoStore, we may record information about your usage of the Website, such as the demos that you click through.
If you are logged in, we may associate that information with your AppDemoStore Account.
- If you submit personal information to AppDemoStore, we may use that information to operate, maintain and improve the features and functionality of AppDemoStore, and to process any flagging activity or other communication that you send to us.
- We do not use your email address or other personal information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent.
We may use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major AppDemoStore changes or for customer service purposes).
(a) store information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time that you visit AppDemoStore;
(b) provide custom, personalised content and information;
(c) monitor the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns;
(d) monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed.
3. Information that is Publicly Available
- When you create Content on the Website, some information about your AppDemoStore Account and your activity will be provided to other users of AppDemoStore.
This may include:
(a) your AppDemoStore Account Name is visible as the 'Creator' of the piece of Content you create with the Website;
(b) the date when you created the piece of content and the date when you last modified it.
- Any Content that you create may be redistributed through the Internet and other media channels and may be viewed by other AppDemoStore users or the general public (except the content you choose to keep 'private').
4. Links to Other Sites
Our Website, as well as the third party Content displayed on our Website, contain links to, and may allow you to visit, other websites ('Third Party Websites').
If you choose to visit any of these Third Party Websites by 'clicking on' another third party link or navigating to a Third Party Website, you will be directed to that third party's website.
The fact that we link to a website, either through the Website or the Content, or present a banner ad or other type of advertisement or offer you the opportunity to interact with, or submit information to, a third party, is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices.
We do not exercise control over third party websites or their use of any information, including but not limited to your Personal Information, which you choose to submit to them or have us transmit on your behalf.
These other websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information from you.
Other sites follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the personal information you submit to them.
We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.
5. Advertising on AppDemoStore
- AppDemoStore strives to provide you with relevant and useful advertising and we use Google AdSense, as well as other third-party ad-serving systems, to do so.
These third-party ad servers or ad networks use technology to the advertisements and links that appear on the Website send directly to your browsers.
They automatically receive your IP address when this occurs.
AppDemoStore has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
You should consult the respective privacy policies of these third-party ad servers for more detailed information on their practices as well as for instructions about how to opt-out of certain practices.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options.
More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
- The privacy of our visitors is of extreme importance to AppDemoStore.
The types of personal information is received and collected by the Website and how it is used:
(a) Log files including internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement around the site, and gather demographic information.
IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable;
(b) Cookies and Web Beacons to store information about visitors preferences, record user-specific information on which pages the user access or visit, customize Web page content based on visitors browser type or other information that the visitor sends via their browser;
(c) DoubleClick DART Cookie used by Google in order to serve ads to users based on their visit to the Website and other sites on the Internet.
Identity theft and the practice currently known as 'phishing' are of great concern to AppDemoStore.
Safeguarding information to help protect you from identity theft is a top priority.
We do not and will not, at any time, request your credit card information, your Account ID, login password, or national identification numbers in a non-secure or unsolicited e-mail or telephone communication.
For more information about phishing, visit the Federal Trade Commission's website.